1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get?
Coke, jerky, and water, if I haven't already spent the whole $10
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
I'd be an anemone. There's no reason.
3. Who's your favorite Redhead?
kittengirly ... though my 99 is kind of a favorite redhead, too
4. What do you order when you're at an IHOP?
Taco salad or the gimmick du jour -- I'm a slave to advertising
5. Last book you read?
You mean the whole thing? I read some Bible every day, but I can't remember the last book I finished.
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friends list?
Yes, but if you take a look at my friends list, you'll see it's not so interesting or scandalous.
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.
I definitely don't have a favorite pair of underwear. Sorry.
8. Describe the last time you were injured.
I got these two, big, symmetrical bruises on my arms. Couldn't remember them. Really weird. I mean, how do you hurt each arm in the same place? Then I realized they were from my attempts at FauxFlexing. I'm such a jackass.
9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle?
I can't decide if this should be someone I really like or someone I really want stuck in a jungle. I mean, that's no prize for one of my nearest and dearest. Hmm...
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?
Oh, sure! Tons! People looking at me, compliments, dresses, men, children, wrists... I could go on and on; I spend a lot of time uncomfortable.
11. Are there any weird things that turn you on?
Girls. ;) Some people might find that weird.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
It's swirly and colorful, and it came pre-loaded on the phone.
Yes, please! I love Coke. And Boylan's ginger ale.
14. Flavor of pudding?
Chocolate or rice
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
It's like a t-shirt with a collar, little pockets, and lots of snaps. It's green.
16. Prescription medication?
What about them? I'm not currently on any. I'm not a Scientologist or a Christian Scientist or anything, so I don't disapprove of meds. Does that cover it?
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love the train, but I think I'd have to go with my car. There are lots of places trains just don't go, and with my car, I don't have to follow anyone else's schedule. Of course, I'm now confined to the continent, since I've given up boats and planes and things. Damn you, #17!
18. How many people on your friendslist do you know in real life?
20. What are you listening to right now?
21. Most recent movie you've watched in a theater?
22. If you could invent one thing, what would it be?
A cheap, clean, renewable fuel
23. Name a teacher you had the hots for?
Andrew -- I know; it's weird!
24. What's your favorite town?
25. Favorite kind of cake?
26. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?
28. Who got you to join LJ?
29. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
Assorted Bicardis w/chans_mcgans
31. What's the last thing you said out loud?
"Have a good night!"
33. Look to your left, what do you see?
Wall, partially obscured by hat
34. Who is the last person who spent $100 on you?
Exactly $100? I don't know. $100+? momtastic, but that's to be a loan.
35. Go into your text message log on your phone... the last text you received?
"So what r the party plans 4 the holiday weekend?"
36. What's the last piece of clothing you bought?
Hanes t-shirt from Wal*Mart
37. If you could be alone with anyone right now who would it be?
Max and 99
38. What do you look for physically in a partner?
I don't know. There must be something. I like tough girls. Is that a physicality?
39. What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
Why would you want to hear about this? Weirdo. It was a day which will live in infamy. Death, sickness, blah, blah, blah.
40. What is your motto in life?
Keep your expectations low: you'll either be pleasantly surprised or right all the time.