1. As a child (before my outing), I once got in trouble at church for being in the closet in a very literal sense.
2. I have personalized autographs (i.e., that say Cynth or Cynthia and the person's name) from Paula Poundstone, Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, and Tiny Tim.
3. One of my closest, personal friends is a guy I've been in near-constant contact with for approximately 8 years via internet, phone, and mail but whom I have never met in real life.
4. I have over 750 comic books, all bagged and boarded, several autographed.
5. A poem I wrote when I was 12 got published in the Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans.
I'm so BORING; this took me forever!
Like my new icon? Those are our real fridge contents. (Isn't the Squirtle bottle cute?)