* Pick 10 popular songs that were your favorites when you were a teenager.
* At least 3 of them must be songs you're embarrassed to have really liked.
* The songs must be part of pop culture.
* Write one full line from that song (e.g. "Love, I get so lost sometimes"). The line must be at least 5 words long, and "whoaaaa" doesn't count as one of them.
* Can't use the same musician twice.
* Post them here for everyone to guess.
* Italicize and bold when someone guesses the song AND band correctly, and put who guessed it and the answer.
* Looking them up (and then posting your answers) is, of course, cheating.
* If people ask for a hint, give them the line before or after.
( Rock out! )
1.) My dreams become nightmares 'cause you're ringing in my ears -- "Spiderwebs" No Doubt thepiffer
2.) I don't want to be the glue that holds your pieces together -- "Not the Doctor" Alanis Morissette learan & tripoverthings
3.) All my homies in the county in cell block six -- "Bawitdaba" Kid Rock tripoverthings & kittengirly
4.) Sometimes I cannot feel my face -- "Freak on a Leash" Korn
5.) No one sings like you anymore -- "Black Hole Sun" Soundgarden alannabear
6.) And I don't like what you've got me hangin' from -- "Pretty Noose" Soundgarden vblood911
7.) A friend who'll tease is better -- "Pure Mourning" Placebo tripoverthings
8.) Let's make love and dance the night away -- "Dance with me" Debelah Morgan
9.) Maybe we'll meet at a club and fall so deeply in love -- "Someone to Call My Lover" Janet Jackson thepiffer
10.) I think I sink and I die -- "Undone (Sweater Song)" -- Weezer kittengirly & tripoverthings
I'm not sure I was a teenager when all those came out, but it's close enough, damn it.