1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? This could be where you physically live, your job, anything you want.
New York City. I have no idea what I'd be doing for a living, but my goal is to live in NYC. I just think that would be awesome.
2. What is the best movie you've never seen, and why?
I only get one? I'd have to say Magnolia. I related to so many of the characters, and I thought it was really well done (i.e., written, directed, filmed, etc.). Even though it's three hours long, I could watch that movie over and over. It made me think, and the soundtrack kicks some serious ass. You can't go wrong with Super Tramp, and Aimee Mann has come a long way since "Voices Carry."
Wait, did you say "never?" In that case, I don't know. I've never seen it. Probably Citizen Kane or Gone with the Wind. They're supposed to be really good.
3. If there was one point in your life that you could go back to and basically call a do-over, where would it be and what would you do differently?
Oh my gosh! So many! Freshman and sophomore years of college. I messed up EVERYTHING in some really big ways. If I get only one, specific do-over moment, I'd take back everything I said in my last IM conversation with Jen Pan. REALLY screwed that one up.
4. If you could only watch one channel of television from now on, what channel woud that be? Oh yeah, besides Cartoon Network. >=)
I'm leaning toward VH-1, but it's soooo repetitive. Probably Discovery because it has the most interesting programming, and I'd actually be learning something.
5. If you could be any animal while still retaining your intelligence and memory, which would it be and why?
Some big cat or other. I think a panther or a lion or something with the intellect of a human would be virtually unstoppable, and I could be on the top of the food chain. I was going to pick something that lives in the ocean, but I think I'd end up missing dry land because it's all I've ever known.
1. If you had to pick one major event to change in world history, what would it be?
Wow. Tough one! So many awful things in history... Um, how about the fall of man? I'd like to live in Eden. Maybe that's too idealistic. I really can't narrow it down to one, though. You've stumped me!
2. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be?
I would be Fruity Pebbles because, let's face it, I'm pretty fruity. I like garish colors, and there are at least as many flavors of Cynth as there are flavors of Fruity Pebbles.
3. (I also asked deoridhe this one, so pardon my recycling) The world is ending in one week, what do you do?
Spend as much time as I can with the people I love and start doing some serious repenting!
4. What age/year has been the best and happiest of your life, and why?
Hmm... 1999, probably. Sure, it was an emotional roller coaster, and I did a lot of really dumb things for the first time, but I also had a lot of happy times. I stage managed the musical in my high school and made some friends. It was the first time I really experienced what high school should be. When I graduated from high school, I got to feel really smart for one day and collect a bunch of awards. And my first semester of college was a total blast! I met so many great people and did so many great things. Everything was new and untainted, and I was on my own. I will miss that dorm room for the rest of my life.
5. Two part question -- Out of all your personality traits, which do you think defines you as /you/ the most? (Part 2) Out of all your physical traits, which is your favorite?
Oy! Um, the personality trait that best defines me is nerdiness. I embrace it, and I'm known for it. People come to me to find out useless things or to get help with their homework. I am, above all, a nerd. My favorite physical trait is probably my hands. I've always thought they were pretty cool looking but more so when I was thin.
Great questions, guys! Some of them were really tough.