99. When it snows more than an inch, you call it a blizzard.
98. Your neighbor's house was foreclosed after an unlucky night in Atlantic City.
97. You know someone named Siprasiut Xayapachan. (Not quite, but close)
96. You've actually found the Echelon Mall. (And used to shop there regularly) I know it's somewhere near where we live now...
95. Your uncle is in the mafia.
94. You have Lyme Disease.
93. You don't understand why there aren't more 24-hour diners elsewhere in the country.
92. You know what a Wawa is, and know the location of at least 15 of them.
91. You think a mountain is any landform taller than your house.
90. You know what became of the 13th Leeds child, and claim to have seen him one time while peeing in the woods. (Also went to school with a green-eyed redhead who was a Nth-great grandniece.)
89. You stay away from Getty and BP, and stick with Mobil and Gulf.
88. You know what a "shoe-bie" is and can pick one out at the beach.
87. One time you were driving in the woods and got stuck in sand.
86. You have an EZ Pass, but you just hold it up.
85. You live next to an inpenetrable swamp.
84. You go to Delaware to buy smokes.
83. Even though there's a new Wal-Mart in your town, you still go to the Berlin Farmers Market for cheap stuff.
82. Your neighborhood demonstrates co-existence of African-Americans and racist rednecks.
81. To you, "gravel" means orange dirt.
80. You love hockey, and have been to a Flyers or Devils game.
79. You know that you should get the hell out of Camden before dark.
78. You can name all the flavors of salt water taffy.
77. Your car is covered with yellow-green dust in April and May.
76. You buy Shop-Rite brand food at Shop-Rite.
75. You can smell and know when it's low tide.
74. F-16s buzz your house at like 150 feet.
73. You remember the bad gypsy moth years.
72. The Eagles/Giants rivalry has started fights at your school and/or local bar.
71. You eat at restaurants that have locations I, II, III, IV, and V.
70. You get excited when you see Chopper 6, and you can hum the Action News song. (Dum dum da da dum da da dadada dat-ta!)
69. You've had sex on the beach, and I'm not talking about the beverage.
68. Honesty, sincerity, and courtesy are things you once saw happen in Ohio.
67. You know that you don't put ketchup on boardwalk fries.
66. You know how to successfully handle a traffic circle.
65. You get three 50's in a row when you play skeeball.
64. You live in Cape May, but you still won't take the ferry because it's too expensive and crowded.
63. You think the Olive Garden is a bunch of crap and should not open restaurants in Jersey.
62. You've hung out at a gravel pit.
61. You worked at a blueberry farm when you were 13.
60. You played soccer from Kindergarten through high school.
59. You've counted the number of titty bars on the Black Horse Pike.
58. You always went to the Franklin Institute when you were a kid.
57. You've run out of money on the Parkway.
56. You know what "cedar water" is.
55. Your middle school hangout was the mall.
54. You have an unusable, piece-of-crap boat in your front yard.
53. You once skipped school and went to Wildwood.
52. You're Italian.
51. You know where to get the best bagel.
50. You've called someone an "asshole" to their face at the Philly airport. At least I think I have...
49. Donald Trump is mentioned at least daily in your local paper.
48. You say "water" weird.
47. You have pine trees, holly trees, and mountain laurel in your yard.
46. You had a sandbox.
45. Even your school made good Italian subs.
44. You've almost fallen asleep on the Expressway.
43. You've rented a house in Stone Harbor before.
42. You've lived through hurricanes, nor'easters and fires, but have never seen a tornado, earthquake, tsunami or volcano.
41. You can point to the two closest nuclear plants.
40. You can't believe MTV went to Seaside Heights.
39. You know that ACME is an actual store, not just a Warner Bros. creation.
38. You packed up the family on a Sunday and went to Cowtown Rodeo.
37. You never had school on Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur.
36. You once shot a whipporwhill on a summer night at 3 A.M.
35. You take day trips to New York City.
34. The mafia runs half the businesses in your town.
33. You have mandatory recycling. Enforced by law.
32. In the woods behind your house, you can find couches, washing machines, and shoes.
31. You don't have to go to Red Lobster to get fresh seafood.
30. You go to at least one parade at the boardwalk each year.
29. You know how to pronouce "Buena" on Route 40 (as in Buena Vista).
28. You've made a meal out of Tastycakes, Herr's BBQ potato chips, and Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer.
27. You know the Atlantic City High School marching band can lay down some phat beats.
26. You've pondered, "Maybe basketball would be more popular in South Jersey if the 76ers and the Nets didn't blow."
25. You watch Evening Magazine.
24. You remember when Rowan was Glassboro State and TCNJ was Trenton State.
23. You remember Channel 48, Boss 97, Eagle 106, and Harvey in the Morning.
22. You know New Years is all about the Mummers and the Polar Bear club.
21. You smoke Parliament Lights.
20. You go to the local Fire Department barbeque in June.
19. Down the road, in the middle of nowhere, is an Egyptian restaurant and a custard stand with a minature golf course.
18. You know what custard is in South Jersey.
17. You can go bowling at 1:30 A.M. (with automatic scoring!)
16. In high school, you worked at a Friendly's.
15. Route 206 doesn't freak you out at night.
14. Because your town was founded before 1776, all the restaurants, taverns, and shops have "ye", "olde", and "colonial" in their names. My hometown was founded in 1681; does that count?
13. One time, a sea gull shit all over your head.
12. You talk to the guy at the dump.
11. You once said, "It smells like Philadelphia in here."
10. You've waited for the stupid drawbridge for more than ten minutes.
9. You even swam in the ocean after the hypodermic needle scare.
8. Your mom still loves Bruce Springsteen.
7. You know it can be 70 degrees in January.
6. There's a fruit and vegetable stand down the road.
5. "Anyone who makes bad pizza can go to hell" is your attitude.
4. Somewhere along the line, someone really screwed you over in a business transaction.
3. You often use variations of several curses while driving the GSP. And know what the GSP is.
2. You will always say "YO", and you'll say it often.
1. You don't take any crap from anybody.
Jersey Meme: Bold what applies to you.