I'll cut-tag it, so if you're offended, it's your own fault -- you had to click on it to read it, and no one made you.
1. Get that abortion you've always wanted.
2. Drink a nice clean glass of water.
3. Cash your social security check.
4. See a doctor of your own choosing.
5. Spend quality time with your draft age child/grandchild.
6. Get that gas mask you've been putting off buying.
7. Hoard gasoline.
8. Borrow books from library before they're banned - Constitutional law
books, Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, Tropic of Cancer, etc.
9. If you have an idea for an art piece involving a crucifix - do it now.
10. Come out of the closet - then go back in - HURRY!
11. Jam in all the stem cell research you can.
12. Stay out late before the curfews start.
13. Go see Bruce Springsteen before he has his "accident."
14. Go see Mount Rushmore before the Reagan addition.
15. Use the phrase - "you can't do that - this is America."
16. If you're white - marry a black person, if you're black - marry a white
17. Take a walk in Yosemite, without being hit by a snowmobile or a
18. Enroll your kid in an accelerated art or music class.
19. Start your school day WITHOUT a prayer.
20. Pass on the secrets of evolution to future generations.
21. Attend a commitment ceremony of your gay friends
22. Take a factory tour anywhere in the US.
23. Take photographs of animals on the endangered species list.
24. Visit Florida before the polar ice caps melt.
25. Visit Nevada before it becomes radioactive.
26. Visit Alaska before "The Big Spill."
27. Visit Massachusetts while it is still a State
"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
Lunch is almost over, and back to work I go!